Wednesday, November 21, 2012
Change in Location
Due to a couple of problems the location changed from
Holiday-Inn to the actual store. The main reasons for this change were:
Weather: The
Mozambican weather has been very inconstant lately and how the day before the
shoot, Tuesday it was raining I was fearing that on the day of the photo-shoot
the weather would be bad leading to a failed attempt.
Holiday-Inn
Availability: As said before I contacted Sandra about using the
premises on Monday, although she said there would be no problem she said she
would give me a full confirmation by Tuesday. I kept on trying to get in
contact with her but I was not able to get the confirmation, which led to me
being in doubt. The doubt that I had was if I got there without that final confirmation
from Sandra and the premises could not be used then, I would have to cancel the
shoot.
With these two main issues I decided that it would be a wise
decision to use the actual store as the location for the shoot. I did not mind
changing the premises because it had better facilities. Instead of being outdoors
where it could either be raining or boiling hot it would be better to do it in
a more professional looking place.
Tuesday, November 20, 2012
Monday, November 19, 2012
Planning for Wednesday's Photo-Shoot
|
Message Sent Out to Parents
|
Today I contacted Sandra once
again. This time I contacted her to confirm the Wednesday is a good day for the
hotel. We planned that a convenient time for both would be around 4 pm. After contacting
her I decided to send out a SMS to parents asking it the time suites them.
Although I formally only sent out a message today about the photo-shoot I had
previously contacted some parents that I am close to.
Subscribe to:
Posts (Atom)
