Sunday, November 11, 2012

November 12, 2012


Today I have decided that instead of sending out an email to the parents I will be approaching them in a different way. I have printed the letter that I wrote and I have also printed out the permission slips. I will be handing the letter to the parents personally. For the younger kids I will be handing it to an adult in charge, whether it is the nanny or the mother. For the kids whom are a little older I will be handing it to them personally hoping that they will give it to the parents. Somehow I have a form of contact with all the parents, whether they are my parents friends or my mom’s students parents. Therefore I am able to confirm that they have received the letter. I am hoping to get all the letters home today so that I can get them back by this Thursday or Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment