Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Change in Location


Due to a couple of problems the location changed from Holiday-Inn to the actual store. The main reasons for this change were:

Weather: The Mozambican weather has been very inconstant lately and how the day before the shoot, Tuesday it was raining I was fearing that on the day of the photo-shoot the weather would be bad leading to a failed attempt.

Holiday-Inn Availability: As said before I contacted Sandra about using the premises on Monday, although she said there would be no problem she said she would give me a full confirmation by Tuesday. I kept on trying to get in contact with her but I was not able to get the confirmation, which led to me being in doubt. The doubt that I had was if I got there without that final confirmation from Sandra and the premises could not be used then, I would have to cancel the shoot.

With these two main issues I decided that it would be a wise decision to use the actual store as the location for the shoot. I did not mind changing the premises because it had better facilities. Instead of being outdoors where it could either be raining or boiling hot it would be better to do it in a more professional looking place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment