Sunday, November 11, 2012

Email for Holiday-Inn


Dear Bruce Chapman,
My name is Mishal Fateally and I am in grade 10 at the American International School of Mozambique. By being a 10th grader I have to complete a project to finalize the MYP (Middle Years Program) called “Personal Project.” This is a one-year project, based on something of my choice, which will allow me to learn through the process of creating a final product. As I am a girl who is very much into the arts, especially photography and fashion I have decided to make my Personal Project about these two topics that interest me. The final product I have decided upon is a fashion catalogue. You might be aware of it from your daughter’s last year experience.

I would appreciate if you would allow me to conduct my photo-shoot at the Southern Sun Maputo premises, specifically the garden and outside pool area.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.
Sincerely,
Mishal Fateally 

No comments:

Post a Comment