Sunday, November 18, 2012

General Update & Progress


I had planned for the photo-shoot to be this Saturday although when I contacted Sandra to see if it suited the hotel, the answer was no. The hotel was full and there were many people at the pool and she thought it was best not to have the photo-shoot then. Therefore I contacted the parents and asked if Wednesday November 21 will work for them. I decided this day because the Thanksgiving break is on Thursday so if I did it on that Thursday many people would not be here. So I decided to do it sometime in the after noon on Wednesday. I have contacted majority of the parents and all of them have agreed so far. I will be contacting the rest today and hopefully it will work. For the ones that it does not work for I will be having a make-up day whenever it suites them so that they are still part of my catalogue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment