Sunday, November 11, 2012

Final Letter to Parents


To the parents of (name of child inserted) 

My name is Mishal Fateally and I am in grade 10 at the American International School of Mozambique. By being a 10th grader I have to complete a project to finalize the MYP (Middle Years Program) called “Personal Project.” This is a one-year project, based on something of my choice, which will allow me to learn through the process of creating a final product. As I am a girl who is very much into the arts, especially photography and fashion I have decided to make my Personal Project about these two topics that interest me. The final product I have decided upon is a fashion catalogue. My catalogue is going to advertise Fatelli & Fatelli Junior, a store located in Polana Shopping Center.

The reason I have reached out to you is because of the following. In order to manage to accomplish my final product I need young kids whom I can use as models. I will photograph them and then the best pictures will be used in the catalogue. The catalogue will be printed out in a hard copy, and published. When I say, “published,” I mean that it will be presented to people who enter the store. It will simply be there, to be viewed by public and clients who have the interest in looking at it. I have brainstormed on which kids I would like to have part of my project and your son/daughter are one of my options.

Through this letter I would like to have your permission and consent to allow your child as a part of my project. I would appreciate it if you agree to the following terms:
1.     I can photograph your child and use his/hers pictures publically
2.     Your son/daughter will attend photo-shoots that will be planned on days that suite all parties
3.     There will be commitment from all participants involved, meaning attending planned photo-shoots and avoiding last minute cancelations
4.     You as parent are responsible for drop off and pick-up of your child and you are welcome to stay if you wish to do so

Your cooperation on the above matters is much appreciated and I hope to hear soon from you (before Thursday November 15th).

If you require any further clarification feel free to contact my supervisor, Ms. Plata or myself.
Ms. Plata: silvia.plata@aism-moz.com
Mishal Fateally: mishal.jf@gmail.com or 848605856   

I thank you for your time and commitment in helping me to achieve my goal.
Warm regards,
Mishal Fateally
  

No comments:

Post a Comment