Sunday, November 18, 2012

What is Fashion to Me?


Collage made by: Mishal Fateally

Fashion to me is..


A chance to be original
“I get my ideas out of my dreams… if you’re lucky enough to use something you see in a dream, it is purely original. It’s not in the world — it’s in your head. I think that is amazing.”    -Alexander McQueen

A chance to mark changes in your life
“People always ask me how I start a collection, and I tell them that I just look around. What am I tired of? What am I in the mood for? Real fashion change comes from real changes in real life. Everything else is just decoration.”    -Tom Ford

A chance to be different
                  “In order to be irreplaceable one must be different”    -Coco Chanel

A way to be yourself
“Be yourself and you will always be in fashion”

A way to express who you are
“Style [fashion] is a way to say who you are without speaking.”    -Rachel Zoe

A way to conduct your life
“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.”    -Coco Chanel

Fashion to me is our day-to-day life
“Everyday is a fashion show & the world id your runway”  

No comments:

Post a Comment