Sunday, July 15, 2012

Why I decided to take the responsibility of each of the jobs mentioned above?


Since I remember the world of fashion has always been something that I have been attracted to. And in my opinion the world of fashion does not only include clothing it does too include accessories, make up, hair styling and etc. When I first got to know that I had to think of a project for my Personal Project I instantly knew that it somehow had to be related with fashion and photography; because photography was something that I consider interesting and something that I wanted to learn more about. I decided to do this because it allows me to live many of the jobs in the fashion industry. Such as; I learn about the business side through my dad and uncle and through advertising my family store as I also learn how it is to hold a photo shoot and be a fashion photographer, and how to correctly choose the clothes, make up and hair styles.

I am aware that this is a lot to do but I also know that I am capable of doing so therefore I am excited to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment