Sunday, July 15, 2012

What has to be done to obtain the final product?


-      Find a store to advertise
-    Create a document making it official that they will provide me with the clothing I need to successfully advertise their store.
-      Photography
-      Be part of a course that will teach me more about photography since all I know is the basics.
-      Think about purchasing a professional camera and which camera
-     Find a mentor that might be able to help me how to figure out more about photography (have some people in mind already)
-      Make up
-      Purchase everything that I will need
-      Figure out what I will be doing on each model
-      Maybe get helpers that are willing to help me on the day of the shoot (undecided yet)
-      Hair
-      Find hairstyles that will suite each model
-      Get materials needed (clips, hair ties etc.)
-      Learn how to do each style
-      Possible get helpers (undecided yet)
-      Clothing
-      Get clothing from sponsor
-      Get accessories if necessary
-      Create outfits
-      Check is the outfits fit the appointed models
-      Models
-      Brainstorm about who I would like to model for the catalogue
-      Communicate and talk to each person and their guardians to ask for permission
-      Create a document that each parent has to sign giving me permission to use their child for my project and allowing me to use their pictures in something that might be released publically.
-      Catalogue
-      Look at other catalogues
-      Analyze the catalogues
-      Design layouts for my catalogue
-      Decide upon one
-      Create the catalogue with all the pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment