Sunday, October 28, 2012

Outfits 7, 8, 9 & 10


Along the side there are four different outfits. As we can see two are for boys and two are for girls. The reason why I paired these four outfits together in one collage is because this is baby clothes. Being clothes that my youngest models will be wearing. There are two beach themed outfits, the two top ones. As I have decided for my entire catalogue I will be having two themes, beach clothing and going out clothing (slight formal). The top two are for the beach. I have decided upon swimming shorts with a simple t-shirt for the boy while the girl will be wearing a white mini-skirt with a blue top.  The two bottoms one are as explained on the collage for “outfits 1, 2 & 3” it is something that they can wear to something a little more formal. For the boy I have jean shorts with a white polo shirt and for the girl I have a light blue shirt like dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment